Friday, November 14, 2008

Burgoolicious

For my twenty-first birthday, my family and I chose to go to Burgoo for dinner. Burgoo is a restaurant located in North Vancouver that prides itself on serving "comfort" food. It serves a variety of different homestyle dishes ranging from soups to stews to sandwiches and more. What makes Burgoo unique is that it incorporates a very hearty feel to the restaurant experience while still offering a very sophisticated menu with dishes from all around the world.

For my birthday outing, I opted for the Macaroni and Cheese, which was oozing with delicious aged white cheddar cheese (as evident in the picture). It was very tasty and provided that warm, content feeling that only real comfort food can provide.

I recommend anyone who lives in the greater Vancouver area to try this place out! You can check out their menu here:
http://www.burgoo.ca/

No comments: